christmas was the same as usual and I got some nice things, some that I'd wished for. lots of movie tickets, I need to be a bit better with the movies this year.
now for that
1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
went to physical therapy. wrote a bachelor's thesis.
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
didn't make any I thiiiink. I think I'll try to keep getting into better shape, I did a pretty good job this fall. and I'll try not to stress about things too much. and try to figure out what the hell I want to do for sure.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
a paying job at least for some time or the summer or something. or the spring too if I decide not to study as much.
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
june 2nd. I broke my left shoulder in an audition that got me into my second year in the dance ed program.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
writing my bachelor's thesis I guess.
9. What was your biggest failure?
breaking my shoulderrrr. and not getting into any formation groups so I could compete with them. although it might have been for the best since I broke the shoulder a week before the competition.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
not many ilnesses, eveyrthing was minor. I think my previous cold was in the spring? but again, that shoulder.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
uhhhh. nothing comes to mind. I just got a perfect bag that was 50% off! XD
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
eh, I dunno, there was no need for anyone to do better.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
my own, haha. really.
14. Where did most of your money go?
food and dance and clothes.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
finishing my bachelor's thesis.
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
I'm still bad at this but... only girl in the world by rihanna?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? maybe even slightly sadder, I'm not sure. my future is making me angst.
b) thinner or fatter? thinner. although not that much in weight but I've turned fat into muscle.
c) richer or poorer? I can't remember, but maybe a bit richer.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
read. hung out with friends. and danced. too bad there's not enough time for all of that.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
stressing out and worrying about things. I need to stop it.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
with the parents.
21. Did you fall in love in 2010?
22. How many one-night stands?
23. What was your favourite TV program?
community, big bang theory, the office, sytycd finland, vampire diaries. oh yeah. does football count?
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
25. What was the best book you read?
wow I read weird stuff this year as a whole. I'll go with terry pratchett's wintersmith. I think I've never started and not finished this many books.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
27. What did you want and get?
wrote my bachelor's thesis I guess.
28. What did you want and not get?
to get into a competetive formation group, this year I was pretty sure I'd like to get in and I didn't. boo.
29. What was your favourite film of this year?
man I saw lots of cool movies this year. I guess inception was pretty great.
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 24 and I had dance class I think.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
not breaking my shoulder, getting into a dance formation group, traveling more... I could go on, that's sucky.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
didn't change a lot. more long-sleeved shirts. oh and maybe a bit more teenagerish. which is so wrong because I'm getting older. XD
33. What kept you sane?
dancing and friends and my mom and pipsa.
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
hmmmmmm gerard pique? XD
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
the stuff with the north korean national football team, is it political? I guess.
36. Who did you miss?
pipsa and pretty much all my non-dance friends at some point.
37. Who was the best new person you met?
laura, a new girl from dance and my friend's boyfriend pete!
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
everything happens for a reason.
39. Song lyric that sums up your year:
and the things that keep us apart
keep me alive
and the things that keep me alive
keep me alone
this is the thing
this is the thing
new movies seen: in the theater - 9 (wow that's a low), altogether - 88
books read: 24
ok gotta sleeeeep now, yikes!